The end result of this step-by-step plan is a movable fireplace. Some impressions are below. We have not chosen to place these on wheels, although that could of course be great for moving it even easier! This is possible because no harmful substances are released for a bio-ethanol fireplace and therefore no flue gas discharge is required.
Posted: October 30, 2019|Categories: Design|Posted: 30 Oct, 2019Categories: Design
Posted: 7 Oct, 2019Categories: Design
Fire plays to the imagination. And any desired design can be realized with your own imagination. A beautiful fireplace has several functions:
- The fire game gives a good atmosphere.
- It heats the room.
- It can be used as a design element in the room, or e.g. as a room divider.
Posted: 1 Aug, 2019Categories: Design, How it works
How much heat does a bioethanol fireplace give? And what does that mean for the size that I should / can choose?
How much heat does a bio-ethanol fireplace give?
Although bio-ethanol provides slightly less heat than gas, a great deal of heat is produced. Heat production is measured in kilowatts (kW). The wider the fireplace, the more bio-ethanol is burned, and therefore the more power the burner produces. The burner can be in several (5) positions, so that is why the heat output varies
Posted: 24 Jul, 2019Categories: Design, Home automation, How it works
We enjoy the outdoors more often & longer. With infrared heaters we can extend the period that we can be pleasantly outside to early spring, late fall and cold summer evenings.
When it is too cold to sit outside comfortably, an infrared heater is the solution:
- Infrared heat is the same heat as the sun gives - so it's comfortable.
- Unlike other heating sources (such as wood or gas), the infrared heater does not heat the air, but directly warms the people via radiant heat. This is much more efficient - especially outside where heated air is blown away.
- The infrared heaters from Enjoyable Warmth can be set in several positions:
Posted: 10 Jul, 2019Categories: Design, Home automation, How it works
What are the main reasons for people to choose a bio-ethanol burner over a gas- or wood burner to create a nice fireplace?
- The bio-ethanol fireplace creates nice yellow flames.
- There are no toxic waste products when burning bio-ethanol, which means there is no need for flue gas outlets.
- There is no need to reserve space for outlets when designing a new house.
- You don't need constructive adjustments in existing houses.