Posted: January 21, 2020|Categories: Home automation|Posted: 21 Jan, 2020Categories: Home automationOur heaters and fireplaces are smart. That means that you can operate them with your SmartPhone by using our app. But there are more ways to operate our devices. Since a long time, we have included Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa support, so you can use your voice to operate our devices. Now, we've added Samsung SmartThings integration, so you can do even smarter things!
Posted: January 13, 2020|Categories: Home automation|Posted: 13 Jan, 2020Categories: Home automationHome Assistant is a home automation platform. You can use it to operate your smart light bulbs, screens, coffee machine and now also the infrared heaters and bio-ethanol fireplaces from Enjoyable Warmth. It can also combine events and actions (e.g. "Turn off the fireplace if I leave the house.").
Home Assistant can be installed on a windows or Linux PC, a Raspberry PI, or hosted in the cloud.
Posted: 21 Nov, 2019Categories: Home automationMore and more devices are connected to the Internet - including all kinds of home appliances. Controlling those devices with apps is the new standard that people expect. And voice control is gaining popularity fast - with smart assistants like Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa,
Posted: 30 Sep, 2019Categories: Home automation, Safety
Digital safety may not be the first thing you think of when you purchase a bio-ethanol fireplace or an infrared heater. But recently there are more and more messages about digital (in) security by products that are registered on your network. From locks that can easily be hacked to cameras whose images are publicly accessible. A research report has recently been published by
Posted: 1 Aug, 2019Categories: Home automation, How it works
"Hey Google, turn on the fireplace."
"Alexa, turn on the fireplace."
Voice control is regularly in the news. All Enjoyable Warmth devices can be controlled by voice via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant. What do you need for that and how does it work behind the scenes?
Posted: 24 Jul, 2019Categories: Design, Home automation, How it works
We enjoy the outdoors more often & longer. With infrared heaters we can extend the period that we can be pleasantly outside to early spring, late fall and cold summer evenings.
When it is too cold to sit outside comfortably, an infrared heater is the solution:
- Infrared heat is the same heat as the sun gives - so it's comfortable.
- Unlike other heating sources (such as wood or gas), the infrared heater does not heat the air, but directly warms the people via radiant heat. This is much more efficient - especially outside where heated air is blown away.
- The infrared heaters from Enjoyable Warmth can be set in several positions:
Posted: 10 Jul, 2019Categories: Design, Home automation, How it works
What are the main reasons for people to choose a bio-ethanol burner over a gas- or wood burner to create a nice fireplace?
- The bio-ethanol fireplace creates nice yellow flames.
- There are no toxic waste products when burning bio-ethanol, which means there is no need for flue gas outlets.
- There is no need to reserve space for outlets when designing a new house.
- You don't need constructive adjustments in existing houses.