Terms and conditions
1.1 Enjoyable Warmth is a brand of Enjoymium B.V.
1.3 Enjoymium can adjust its delivery and / or payment conditions at any time if there are changed views. These conditions apply to every agreement between Enjoymium and the customer to which the provider has declared these conditions applicable, insofar as the parties have not explicitly deviated from these conditions in writing.
1.4 The goods offered are shown and described as clearly as possible.
2.1 As long as the agreement has not been concluded, Enjoymium is authorized to change the prices stated in the web store as well as the further conditions.
2.2 All prices in the webshop include VAT and exclude shipping costs. The shipping costs are indicated in the 'Shipping costs' menu and in the shopping cart.
3.1 Payment is made via 1 of the payment options offered via the webshop and must be paid within 8 days after an order has been placed and therefore the purchase agreement has been concluded.
3.2 Klarna payment methods
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
4.1 If the payment went well, your package will be composed with the items that you have ordered. In general, the ordered items that are ordered before 3 p.m. and are in stock are sent the same day. Orders are delivered to the specified address. Items that are not in stock are reordered and / or produced. An indicative delivery time is stated on the website.
4.2 If you are not at home when the delivery person comes by, he leaves a message. It states how you can schedule a new delivery. After two failed delivery attempts, your order will be sent back to Enjoymium. In this case, contact us and we will resend your order to you against payment of the additional shipping costs.
4.3 Despite all the care that we take into account with orders, it can happen that an order is not delivered or is incomplete. In that case you can report this to us by e-mail up to 14 days after your order and the delivery may be supplemented or redone at our expense.
4.4 Enjoymium bears the risk of damage and loss of the articles during transport. After the articles have been received by the customer, the risk of damage and loss passes to the customer.
5. Retention of title
5.1 Delivered items remain the property of Enjoymium until you have met all your (payment) obligations. This applies irrespective of the delivered item for which the payment obligation arose.
5.2 Enjoymium is irrevocably authorized, as soon as the customer is in breach of any obligation whatsoever, to take the items that remained the property of Enjoymium back from the customer.
6. Return right
6.1 If the customer wishes to return an item, this can be done by returning the unused, undamaged item with all original labels to the item in the original, undamaged packaging within 30 calendar days of receipt to:
7311 NZ Apeldoorn
Exceptions to this are;
- Products that have been assembled by the customer;
- Products that are personalized for the customer, for example a custom length;
- Parts or products that have been specially ordered for the customer;
- Products that have been modified;
- Products that have been used.
6.2 Enjoymium must be notified of the shipment by e-mail prior to the return shipment. The e-mail address is: email@example.com
6.3 Enjoymium will refund the full purchase amount including shipping costs within a maximum of 14 days after receiving your return shipment. The shipping costs for returning an item are for your own account.
6.4 We cannot accept unstamped shipments.
6.5 In the event of a return shipment, the customer bears the transport risk. After the articles have been received by Enjoymium in complete, original condition and packaging, the risk of damage and loss passes to Enjoymium.
7.1 Enjoymium is not liable for the advice it has provided, any incorrect information on the website, printing and typesetting errors on promotional material, or technical data provided by suppliers or producers.
7.2 Enjoymium gives no guarantees about the content and operation of this website. Enjoymium does not accept any liability for defects in this website, problems with calling up and ordering articles.
7.3 Exclusion of liability does not apply to damage due to intent or gross negligence on the part of Enjoymium or persons for whom they are legally liable and this liability cannot be excluded, in which case the liability is limited to compensation for direct damage to persons or matters, not including data loss.
8.1 General visitor data is recorded on the Enjoymium website. The purpose of this is to optimize the layout of the website for you. The data can also be used to put more targeted information and offers on the site for you. In this way we can further optimize our services to you.
8.2 We use the established legislation when using your personal data. Enjoymium uses the customer's data for (internal) marketing purposes, such as sending newsletters.
8.3 Enjoymium will never pass on your details to third parties.
9. Guarantee terms & conditions
Enjoymium guarantees that the delivered product is free of material defects and construction mistakes for a period of 24 months after date of purchase to the original buyer. The following conditions apply:
- The product may discolour after a while; this is normal and not covered by this guarantee.
- The product may bend or twist because of expansion and contraction during heating and cooling; this is normal and not covered by this guarantee.
- The product should be installed according to the installation requirements and applicable laws and regulations.
- The product should be maintained and cleaned according to the instructions in the owner’s manual.
- Products or parts will only be supplied after inspection by Enjoymium.
- The guarantee is limited to repair or replacement of the parts of the product thatEnjoymium concludes are defective.
- Costs of transport for returns are due by the customer.
- This guarantee does not cover damage to the product outside of control of Enjoymium, including but not limited to improper use of the product, repairing the product, improper installation or power supply, vandalism, lack of maintenance and natural disasters.
- There is no guarantee – neither explicit nor implicit – about the required capacity to comfortably heat a space. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to select the proper (number of) products to fit the capacity requirements for the space the product(s) are intended to be used.
- The customer should not have opened the product.
- Any other costs than replacement of the product or parts of the product will not be covered by Enjoymium. This includes, but is not limited to, costs for labour, repair costs that have not been approved in writing byEnjoymium prior to the repair, costs related to the surroundings of the product, etc.Enjoymium cannot be held liable if the obligations resulting from this guarantee cannot be fulfilled or are delayed because of causes outside of control of Enjoymium, including – but not limited to – legal or government restrictions, strikes, delayed supplies of parts, fires, floods and other natural phenomenons.
10. Other provision
10.1 All agreements between Enjoymium and the client are governed by Dutch law.